- Ten years ago I was living in our peaceful little town of Farmington and I still had kids at home. I was doing laundry, preparing meals, cleaning house, grinding wheat and baking bread. I was playing with flowers in the yard. I was driving kids to cheer practice and music lessons and going to karate tournaments. I was spending time with good friends (that I miss with all my heart right now). I was working full-time at Life-Line. I was speaking to schools, churches, and civic organizations about drug abuse. I had less grey hair, fewer wrinkles, and less time to do some of the things I'm enjoying today. But I still wish I was 10 years younger right now . . .
5 things on my to-do list today:
- grocery shop
- have my Xterra serviced
- get a physical so I can go to Girls Camp this summer
- pack for the weekend
- get this list done!
5 snacks I enjoy:
- fresh fruit
- pistachio nuts
- string cheese
- skinny cows
3 bad habits:
- falling asleep during a video
- expecting way too much out of myself and others
If I were suddenly a billionaire:
- Randy would retire early and we'd travel around the world.
- I would buy a house for each of my 8 kids so we could be near each other.
- I would buy a family business and provide job security for our whole family.
- I would put enough $$$ in the bank for all our grandchildren to go to college.
- I would give $$$ to families in our church who can't afford to send their sons and daughters on missions.
- I would run a soup kitchen and feed the poor.
- I would help Life-Line build a gymnasium and donate $$$ to their endowment fund.
4 places I have lived:
- Alameda, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Farmington, UT
- Stockton, CA
4 jobs I have had:
- Wife and mother (the best and my favorite)
- Dental assistant
- Director of Admissions
5 things people don't know about me:
- I'm afraid of heights
- I can't sleep when it's light outside
- I eat the center of my pancakes first before I eat the outside
- I hate the smell of "old lady" perfume
- I love Western movies
I TAG anyone reading this who has time to do what I just did!!!! Remember, Tiffanie -- I've never told you "no" because you've never told me "no" . . .