- hiked up Mueller Canyon (8 miles round trip)
- run in a 5K race (OK, so that's only 3.2 miles, but I came in 7th in my age group!)
- drove to San Diego with Randy to visit our three oldest Booker kids and four incredible grandsons
- brought my mother to Utah to visit us for 2-1/2 weeks in June
- celebrated July 4th with Dustin and Shalee and Kaiya in their great big new backyard
- spent five days on a houseboat at Lake Powell with Tiffanie and Ben and the Williams family, and
-- drum roll please --
- accepted a job offer as Director of Business Development for Proficio Management, Inc. (please check out http://www.proficiomgt.com so you'll understand why I'm so totally stoked out of my mind right now, and a little overwhelmed, I might add)!
And, in the spirit of being too dang busy to update my blog, I don't even have time to do this post justice. So I will elaborate (for those of you who even care) on all of the above within the next 48 hours ..... I promise!