Thursday, July 12, 2012

Be Gone Already!

Has anyone noticed those annoying blue links that are underlined and just show up in my blog posts?  If you use Blogger, they're in your posts, too!  When you drag your mouse over the underlined blue word, a little box pops up with information about that specific word.  I didn't ask for them, I don't like them, I wish they would disappear, and I'm really bugged by this constant automatic uninvited little irritation.  Ugh! 
@ # $ % @ # $ % 
There, I got it out.  Now I feel better.  But only a little better.  I would feel a lot better if they were eliminated from our posts all together.

P.S.  If you know how to do away with them, kindly inform me???
Please and thank you.

1 comment:

Tiffanie Clissold said...

Mamma I haven't seen these links?? Did you get the quirks worked out?