Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Home Sweet Home

It's been almost two months since my last post.  I can't believe how time whips by like a dust storm!  We have moved into our new home and are finally settled.  We built this home knowing it would be our last.  So I was able to unpack and display items that will (hopefully) never need to be moved again.  Pictures are on the wall.  Cupboards and drawers are filled.  Closets are organized.  Doo-dah's are where I want them!!  I love this house!  I like our neighborhood.  I'm enjoying new friends.  I am peaceful and content!!  Life is good.
Come visit -- you know the number -- call me and I'll give you our new address!

HOME * SWEET * HOME









3 comments:

Becky said...

How exciting and nice to be settled for the holidays :). Look forward to our next visit one of these days!

Kelli Knight said...

Gorgeous Home Fran! I love you second Momma!

Resa said...

Beautiful home. Thanks for all the pics and help.
Love ya