Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Am

I haven't posted in a very long time.  Life gets so busy -- days run into weeks and weeks run into months. And before you know it, it's time to apologize (one more time) for "being so busy."  There's got to be a way to solve this.  I'll certainly let you know when I discover what the solution is.  For now, I simply want to say that I am happy.  I am grateful.  I am content.  I am at peace with life.  I am loved.  I am safe.  I am honest.  I am free.  I am faithful.  I am secure.  I am surrounded by good people.  I am healthy.  I am comfortable.
I am.
And I am so busy.  I am really going to do something about this.
I am!

2 comments:

Resa said...

Being busy with Good Things... is a Good Thing. And I know you've been busy with Good Things. So don't apologize!
Just think of what it would be like to NOT have anything to do. Could you imagine having to look for something to do all the time?

Becky said...

I am missing you :). Great to hear from you and much love!